; Damaged Think Tank: HELLO

Friday, October 9, 2009

HELLO

I never thought that I would ever say in public whatever I think…you all may be consent or not satisfied with me But I think you can help me in changing my views if I myself cannot..
A very good morning …to all of you it’s my jus start at blogging so say I m a little dude in the cyber world trying to say something.
I would introduce some of happening events…some fun..little bit creativity..or many more discussions…
Actually I m not a celebrity..not an artist..not an expert…I m just a simple person who want to share his views for a stupid thing”HAPINESS”. It would be nice to read your comments on my views and telling me about my mistakes..as well as good work “ jo kbhi kbhi kr leta hu ”.
There may be contradiction of my opinion..and I respect yours ..so welcome to all because I have already said that I am not an expert..

Abhi…..

No comments:

Post a Comment