; Damaged Think Tank: "how can i forget my last summer"

Friday, October 9, 2009

"how can i forget my last summer"


“HOW CAN I FORGET MY SUMMER”
Summer is going...Winter is about to come...Weather is changing 4m morning to evening...But how can I forget my last summer..Happiest 6 months of my life...
How can I forget my summer...?
Winter is about to come...
How can I overcome...?

Its world full of problems...How did I forget them...It is d thing which made me to forget it.. Is it miracle or real...It happens don’t know why...The reason to be happy...The cause to forget it…
How did I forget the problem...?
How can I overcome…?

It’s the magical wind...Which blows…but how can I forget the fragrances…it wants me to forget it…only thing different from d world...I miss it …how can I be away from it…it’s just feeling..Which I can still smell...You say
How can I forget it…?
How can I overcome…?

It’s the romance…how can I forget to smile…I feel its emotions…I feel its nature…I feel its beauty…still felling the softness…. It’s just love...How can I forget it...It’s just...Nothing to say…?

How can I forget to feel…?
How can I overcome…?

It’s the nature…I will never forget it…it was my last summer...Will come back…how I can forget it…welcome the winter…better than summer...Welcome the winter...
How can I forget the summer…?
How can I overcome...?

abhi...

1 comment:

  1. nice poem buddy....!!...
    but wat happened last summer?....xplain in detail....

    ReplyDelete