; Damaged Think Tank: "The passenger"

Monday, October 12, 2009

"The passenger"

“The passenger”

Walking along the way…feeling lonely…
Nothing to think…just feeling lonely…
The sleeping road…, darkened houses…, silent trees…,
Reaching the goal…, turning the path…, getting destination…,
But feeling lonely….
I am alone…willing to talk…, talking to thought…,
But thinking lonely…
Think the friend…friend to talk…talk to be together…
But feeling lonely….
Just a smile…turning the path…talking with thought…
But still walking lonely…
Why I am feeling lonely…tell me why I am walking lonely…
Tell me why I am thinking lonely…
Turning the path…getting the passenger…still feeling lonely…
Thing of alone…feeling of lonely…so walking the way lonely…
Entered the life…lonely..Will leave the life…lonely…
So walking the way lonely…
: The Passenger

2 comments:

  1. yaara , well thought and well executed
    great going man

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice thinking.....try to make some friends during the journey and u will see the beauty of journey.....but all and all ...nice going...

    ReplyDelete